In this post, we learn the top 3 mostly used Python-based content management systems (CMS).
- Plone is a (Content Management System) created in 2001
- Plone CMS is a free and open-source content management system built on top of the Zope application server. Plone CMS is well known for keeping websites secure and running smoothly.
- Plone offers the following benefits: easy to use, easy to set up and manage, full control over design, highly secure, extensible.
- It’s now even easier to publish all types of content. Collaborative work is done via a workflow system and by setting a review history on all objects. There’s even auditing built into Plone, which allows you to see who did what and when.
For More information related to Plone CMS Visit https://plone.org/
2: Django CMS:
- Django CMS is an Advanced Open Source Content Management System built with Django and one of the most active open-source projects in the Django ecosystem.
- A fast and lightweight open-source CMS
- Various Level pages
- Multi-language built-in support
- Version control
- Frontend content editing
- A categorized content structure for nested plugins
- Extensible navigation system
- SEO-friendly content all routes URLs
- Deliberate to integrate thoroughly into other applications
For More information related to Django CMS Visit https://www.django-cms.org/en/
3: Wagtail CMS
Wagtail is an open-source content management system (CMS) built on Django and Python. It's fast, it's reliable, and it gives you complete control over your website. It also comes with many features that are only available if you spend thousands of dollars on other flat-file or file-based CMS tools.
- Easily create, manage and publish content with our awesome in-browser editing toolbar
- User-friendly interface
- Front-end design and structure control completely
- Cache controlled automatically
- API control and managed
- Integrated search with Elastic search or database
- Easy deployment on any cloud platform
- Powerful support for media library content
- Multi-language support
For More information related to Wagtail CMS Visit https://wagtail.org/